Welcome to our real estate blog.
We are Matthew Gaskill and Alisa Peterson, two Realtors with Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty. We formed Matthew and Alisa Group Real Estate in 2011 because we were searching for a better way to better serve our clients through the process of real estate transactions. Each of us came to the team with different strengths, backgrounds, and philosophies yet sharing the core values of customer service, integrity, honesty, and hard work. Because of this, we can offer two Realtors for the price of one.
And as the next step in the development of Matthew and Alisa Group Real Estate, we are proud to introduce magrealestate.com.
We invested in this real estate website because it is the most advanced real estate technology available for us to offer to our clients. The user friendly interface works together with a powerful search tool accessing all available property for sale and for rent in the Metro Boston area. These dynamic features make our website a one stop real estate searching tool that can be accessed on any computer or mobile device.
If you are renting or selling your property:
- Your property will be featured on our Exclusive Listings page.
- Our website syndicates your property to the sites buyers and renters use when searching for real estate.
- With integrated social media, your property can gain viral traction and get maximum exposure on multiple social networks.
If you are searching for a home to buy or rent:
- Save searches and receive updates when new properties are listed that match your criteria.
- Save notes to your profile with your thoughts and questions on properties you view.
- Email any listing to anyone you choose.
- Share properties via social networks to get the opinions of your sphere.
- Use integrated Walk Score, Yelp, education.com, and Zillow functions for information on a neighborhood or area.
We believe in “Luxury Properties and Service at Every Price Point” and we appreciate the opportunity to prove it.
Look around and contact us if you have any questions or if we can help in any way. If you want to be notified of our latest real estate articles and happenings in and around Boston connect with us on social media, subscribe to our monthly email newsletters, or subscribe to our blog via RSS or email.
Again, welcome to our real estate blog and website.