Are you new to the area or looking for the neighborhood that best suits your lifestyle?
We are available to discuss and share our insights on the city and its neighborhoods. Trust us, we could talk about Boston and its neighborhoods for hours. But if you’d prefer to do some research on your own before you get us talking, our website is a great source.
We have integrated the website with resources such as Walk Score, education.com, Yelp, and Google Maps to help educate those in the midst of an international relocation and those looking for a new neighborhood to call home.
- The Walk Score feature will provide one score for the walkability of a location and another score for its access to public transportation.
- The Yelp integration allows you to locate nearby services including dry cleaners, coffee shops, grocery stores, health providers, athletic facilities and gyms, restaurants, and much more.
- Our education.com feature will show area schools on a map, provide contact information, offer a brief description as well as a link to more thorough information and reviews on the education.com website.
- By featuring Google Maps on our website, we are able to provide access directly to Google Street View without the need to leave the property listing.
- The Zillow integration offers a variety of charts and data providing insight on the real estate market and area demographics.
We think these tools will give you the ability to find the area right for you and your lifestyle. Of course, I am always available to discuss in more detail or if you have any questions.